Upcoming ICAA Events and Programs
In order to register for an event, you must be logged in and have a valid institutional membership. Click on 'Membership' from the site menu in order to get started.
2019 ICAA Summer Conference
**Registration is now closed**
We can't wait to see you in Columbus!
The 2019 ICAA Summer Conference will be held Wednesday, July 31 – Friday, August 2, 2019 at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, Columbus OH. The cost for this year's conference is $250, which includes all educational programming, networking opportunities and the following meals: Wednesday dinner, Thursday breakfast, Thursday lunch, Thursday Awards Dinner and Friday brunch. The deadline to register is July 17th.
The Summer Conference planning committee has been working diligently to organize an impactful, educational and engaging conference. This conference is for anyone in the Advancement profession, whether they are new or a seasoned professional.
Quick Conference Details:
Cost: $250 per person
Dates: Wednesday, July 31 – Friday, August 2, 2019
Location: Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, 50 North 3rd Street, Columbus, OH 43215. Please click here to book your room. Room block closed on July 15.
Program: Click to view the confirmed speakers, topics and schedule.
*Please note, the deadline to register is July 17th!
- Keynote speaker, Sue Ramsey, focusing on the essential elements of quality leadership, positive team culture and excellence in all areas of one’s life.
- Top-notch educational programming with CFRE credit available. Sessions will cover a wide range of advancement areas - more details and full schedule in the coming weeks!
- NEW VP/AVP Workshop
- Fun social event Wednesday evening at Pins Mechanical Company
- Annual ICAA Awards Ceremony on Thursday evening
- NEW Friday Brunch focusing on Women in Philanthropy
Join the conversation on Social Media:
We cannot wait to see you in Columbus!
If you do not have an active ICAA login, please follow these instructions:
- Click on Membership from the menu at the top of this page.
- Go to Lost Your Password? Enter your email address and click Reset Password.
- You will receive a temporary password via email that can be used to login under Membership and Access the Members' Area.
- You will then have the opportunity to create a new password for your account.
- If your email address is not found, you will be instructed to click on Membership, Create Individual Account and simply follow the instructions.
- Once logged in, you will be able to register for Summer Conference.
Refund Policy: Once a registration is complete it is not our policy to issue any refunds but registrations can be transferred to another member of your institution. If you need to transfer a registration or have any other registration related questions please contact the registration chair, Lauren Kennedy, at email@example.com.
Please direct any other questions to Summer Conference Chairs
Jackie (Noall) Crandall, Director of Alumni Relations & Development, Hiram College, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330.569.5975
Vickie Wilkins, Director of Alumni Relations, Tiffin University, email@example.com, 419.448.3595
*Please do not use your ICAA member account to register another attendee. Registering for an event with your member account automatically includes your member information with your registration. Trying to register another attendee from your own account appears as a duplicate registration and also excludes that intended attendee from receiving future conference related details and communications.
**Registration is now closed**